Sunday, March 27, 2011

My First Blog

My name is Natalie and this is my first blog (as long as you don’t count the dismal efforts for part of my uni degree, where we were FORCED to blog about Information Technology-yawn).  I work in fashion but in the hardly glamorous job of admin/ sales support.  My dream is to be a stylist to the stars and for all those incredible Vogue photo shoots.  To travel all over the world, in a horrendously glamorous manner.  The likeliness of this dream actualizing is miniscule. 
But a girl can dream, right?
In the meantime, I plan to write this blog in the vain hope that someone will actually read it and think ‘my god, this girl really likes fashion (maybe a bit too much)’.  Basically I think that every single day, people all over the world, no matter what shape, colour, language that they speak, put on something which tells the world a bit about them.  It could be a suit, it could be bright pink shoes- it could even be a uniform.  But the thing is, all these options say something to me, to everyone- it shows people who you are without saying a word.
The idea of fashion completely excites me- the way that Justin Bieber would excite an entire crowd of pre-pubescent teens- and I would love to share with you this excitement, my journey, and all those beautiful works of art that creative geniuses around the world provide to us each season. 
Follow my blog- go on, you’ll like it.
Nat xo

No comments:

Post a Comment