Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chicken Cuffs

It’s true, I have been a bad blogger this week- I apologise.  My 8 loyal followers are being neglected!
To make up for my bad behaviour, I have something particularly delicious to show you.  These chicken- that’s right, I said chicken- leather cuffs by Dutch designer Rakel Hafburg (available from Pod People Designs) are the perfect accompaniment to any dull outfit (in case you ever have one).  They all have slightly different shapes due to their organic nature and can be easily dressed up or down.  The worst thing about these cuffs is trying to pick a colour- in all seriousness the reason that I haven’t yet bought one is because I am absolutely unable to choose which one to get.  If you have any ideas as to how I should make my choice- please let me know!  Cuffs are available for $49 from www.podpeopledesigns.com.au















Check out http://rakelhafberg.com for more incredible leather products by Hafberg.
Yours Fashionably,
Nat xo



No comments:

Post a Comment